Author Topic: A tale of X number of gamers  (Read 9132 times)

tcliff86

• Heroic Tier Level 4
Re: A tale of X number of gamers
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2010, 10:23:44 PM »
I say keep going,   new rules may change what we want to field but most of the painted stuff will still find use (hopefully) so why wait around for the new rules.

anyone up for games on saterday?

Achillius

• Epic Tier Level 26
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2010, 05:26:32 PM »
I say keep going,   new rules may change what we want to field but most of the painted stuff will still find use (hopefully) so why wait around for the new rules.

anyone up for games on saterday?

Could be a busy day. I'll be at the store at 2pm and plan on getting a game of 40k in. But it's a long day so maybe we can play before or after.

What point size are we up to?-)
But the universe is a big place and, whatever happens, you will not be missed...

"When Ghandi advocated his philosophy of none violence, I bet he didn't know how much fun it was killing stuff!" (Raj, The big bang theory)

tcliff86

• Heroic Tier Level 4
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2010, 10:59:49 AM »
id like to start the 2000 pts range so I can learn how lords and extra rare slots effect the game, but if your looking for a quicky i can be flexable........

let me know if you think you have time and want to play some fantasy, i can do earlier or later in the day.

-Tim

Achillius

• Epic Tier Level 26
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2010, 02:02:21 PM »
id like to start the 2000 pts range so I can learn how lords and extra rare slots effect the game, but if your looking for a quicky i can be flexable........

let me know if you think you have time and want to play some fantasy, i can do earlier or later in the day.

-Tim

Let's shoot for later, say around 5 or six, then I can take the little monsters Mothers day shopping and not be too worried about being late..

cheers
But the universe is a big place and, whatever happens, you will not be missed...

"When Ghandi advocated his philosophy of none violence, I bet he didn't know how much fun it was killing stuff!" (Raj, The big bang theory)

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2010, 05:16:01 PM »
Ill be there around 2 if you want an early game also

tcliff86

• Heroic Tier Level 4
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2010, 04:24:50 PM »
excellent,   ill definitely be there by 5, ill post here if ill be there for earlier games as well.

tcliff86

• Heroic Tier Level 4
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2010, 10:38:57 PM »
hey anyone want to get together?  see how the armies are coming along? id love to see some of the progress people have made, but mostly I just want to play, so is anyone up for any of that?  maybe even get some beers after?   (dont worry Alan, not as many beers as the megabattle, that may have been one to many........)

let me know

-Tim