Author Topic: Nentir Vale (Drew, Jonathan, Bill, Kurt, Cookie)  (Read 29423 times)

Eastie04

• Heroic Tier Level 8
Re: Nentir Vale (Drew, Jonathan, Bill, Kurt, Cookie)
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2010, 02:03:45 PM »
27th is a Tuesday, so I have my Citizens police academy thing.  Only 4 more weeks of that I think hey Tuesdays will be good with me.  But the 29th I should be able to do. 

-Kurt

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2010, 02:18:57 AM »
The 29th I could do a later start time because I work later on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Or, if it is easier we can say my character was too immersed in learning new spells and couldn't be pulled away from the tomes to participate.  :)
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

cryptoron

• Epic Tier Level 24
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2010, 10:47:43 AM »
May and beyond....
It look like that since I've switched to days, I've had to re-order my whole schedule.  It looks like the only solid day I have to commit to D&D at the battleground in the evening, is Tuesday.  There will be other random days off based on my schedule for Lodge and other stuff I belong to, but my only "free" day every week will be Tuesday.  I can perhaps do a Friday or Saturday night, depending on enough advanced notice.  So we need to think about days when we can  all meet.
"A Thunderhawk full of Necrons...WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW!!!!!"

Eastie04

• Heroic Tier Level 8
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2010, 12:09:54 PM »
Like I've said in previous Posts, Tuesday works for me in a few weeks (3 or 4).  Once that commitment is done Tuesdays work great for me.

-Kurt

Jonathan

• God
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2010, 01:06:31 PM »
Tuesdays I normally work until 7 on a major project but I can skip a Tuesday a month for the game.

If we're still thinking the last week of the month that would be good too.  I won't be back from my honeymoon until end of May anyway.  I could potentially do other days too with notice.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

cryptoron

• Epic Tier Level 24
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2010, 03:02:20 PM »
Ok. I'll tentative ly set us up for the last Tuesday in May.  But lets see how the others feel about it. 

cryptoron

• Epic Tier Level 24
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2010, 10:27:55 PM »
Also, in order to keep things easy for me, I'm going to set everyone's xp to 6551/ 5th Level.  So, everyone bring a 5th level charicter, if you don't already have one.

KingElthur

• Heroic Tier Level 8
    • The Gate Stormers
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2010, 11:54:54 PM »
I spoke with my manager earlier this evening, and I have been lead to believe that my schedule will soon be changing. To what, I don't know, but it will soon be changing to a more permanent schedule.

cryptoron

• Epic Tier Level 24
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2010, 11:20:17 PM »
Drew, text me as soon as you know.  I also spoke to Cookie today and He's cool with the last tuesday in May.

Jonathan

• God
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2010, 12:10:30 AM »
I may have missed it but was a specific time mentioned for that Tuesday in May?  I can definitely do 7pm and can try to get down for 6:30 (it'd be tough to do but worth a try)...before that would be impossible.

cryptoron

• Epic Tier Level 24
« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2010, 12:15:55 PM »
7Pm sounds ok

KingElthur

• Heroic Tier Level 8
    • The Gate Stormers
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2010, 10:53:22 PM »
Alright lads, looking like my new schedule will leave me free on Monday nights, Tuesday nights, Wednesday nights, Thursday nights, and Saturday nights.

Jonathan

• God
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2010, 01:13:11 PM »
Yay we're back from the honeymoon.  Am looking forward to our game at 7pm on Tuesday May 25th (that's a week from today I think).

cryptoron

• Epic Tier Level 24
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2010, 08:08:39 PM »
Has anyone heard from Bill.  There is a rumor going around that he is dropping out of most of the games he is in at the BG.

Jonathan

• God
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2010, 11:07:01 PM »
Drew do you have my lvl 5 character sheet?  Most of my stuff is in chaos between the wedding, honeymoon, and move so I'm not sure if I have a copy or not.

Ron, I saw Bill at the wedding but haven't seen him in person since...of course I was out of the country so that could have something to do with it.