Author Topic: challenge!  (Read 5332 times)

General Leevous

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
Re: challenge!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2010, 03:45:02 PM »
Ill go with mal reynolds in the next argument. Gimme some sweet things he did in the show so I can argue with good points, cuz I've only seen the movie and he rules in the movie. This kid is really good at arguing his point...
Run Run Run as Fast as You Can... You Cant Catch Me Im The GINGER!!!!

So sayeth the Ginger, FEAR the Ginger!

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 04:51:16 PM »
Mal kept stabbing himself with Stimilamts when the Serenety lost life support to stay awake and not die in hopes for some one to show up with a peice of gear to fix the life support. When some one did show up they tried to steal the ship and as messed up as mal was from the constant stims and lack of oxygen over an extended period of time he STILL though to carry his gun and whip it out when the dudes tried to steal the ship.

General Leevous

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 05:39:34 PM »
thats pretty sick! ill be sure to use that!
Run Run Run as Fast as You Can... You Cant Catch Me Im The GINGER!!!!

So sayeth the Ginger, FEAR the Ginger!

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2010, 06:18:53 PM »
man have you seen avatar?  The marine sargent in that movie.... total bad ass.  Not the greatest bad ass, but hey he got me rootin for the humans in that flick.

JaredB

• Heroic Tier Level 10
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2010, 12:36:19 AM »
Mal Reynolds vs Han Solo. winner- Mal. And the reason is quite simple. Malcolm will never be questioned if he shot first or not. :)

even if Lucas never changed it Han spent to much time talking before shooting. Mal don't need words.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP9eiXMPLcQ

When it comes to survival, the ball falls into Mal’s court. While Han survives a painful torture session on Cloud City, it’s nothing compared to the amount of terrors Malcolm faces, and with a smile. From having his ear cut off to electrical shock to a frightening apparatus designed to create only pain, you have to wonder how Mal survives. Even his pilot Wash is scared by how much Malcolm is able to take. While Han screams in pain during torture, Mal merely laughs — likely because he’s had worse.

In the grand scheme, it’s also fair to point out that Han exists in a much more turbulent world than Malcolm. Sure, Mal is a rebel who was branded by the brown coat he wore, and now works on the outer rim to avoid running into the Alliance. Though the Alliance isn’t 100% evil, they’re not saints either. This isn’t the case for Han, who has to fight off the fascist ways of the Galactic Empire, multiple (and often talented) bounty hunters, and the gambling desires of the Hutts. If you’re near civilization, you’re an automatic target, if you aren’t… you’re an even bigger target.

While these men have similar existences, their futures are completely opposite. Han eventually becomes a rebel hero, marries Leia, has three children, and has a future within the New Republic. His days as a smuggler, merely surviving, are effectively over. Mal, on the other hand, remains true to who he is. After exposing dark secrets of the Alliance, he gets back into Serenity and flies off — chances are, continuing what he does best… or adequate.. and that is being free to live his life as he chooses.

got that here http://fandomania.com/fandom-deathmatch-6-han-solo-star-wars-vs-malcolm-reynolds-firefly/

There is more there than i posted but it mostly compares their ships and crews.
Also check out the episode "War Stories"
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 12:55:01 AM by roaddogg21581 »

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2010, 09:27:01 PM »
Wow did I help make a good arguement? No one slip on ice from hell freezing over.

Eastie04

• Heroic Tier Level 8
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2010, 06:33:37 PM »
Sorry steve..but I think John made the point then you hopped on the wagon.    But still a good choice by both of you.

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2010, 10:22:05 PM »
Frown Town  :(

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2010, 11:29:06 AM »
Poor Steve but as they say in Clerks "Credit where credit due" (although Dante says this in reference to giving Lando credit for blowing up the Second Death Star accompanied by Wedge Antilles) and you did help to raise awareness of my post.
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2010, 02:46:15 AM »
I am not Lando in star wars im not black.

the_trooper

• God
  • Pay where you play.
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2010, 11:24:06 AM »

Or a traitor to the rebellion.

Rob S

• God
    • Facebook
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2010, 08:09:41 PM »

Or a traitor to the rebellion.

or black.
It's the throwing phase now.

i was on the receiving end on occasion