Author Topic: RPG Forums  (Read 2618 times)

Dark Angel Cadaver

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Myspace
    • Email
RPG Forums
« on: July 03, 2008, 09:46:10 PM »
Hey Derek or Chase, or who ever reads this, i was wondering if you would consider making a Dark Heresy Forum under the Role Playing Game forums, if you dont want to or you cant or something im sure Rob will just put it in the 40k forum.

Rob S

• God
    • Facebook
    • Email
Re: RPG Forums
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 10:47:56 PM »
At the moment I don't think we need a subforum just for DH, as there's only our group playing in the store.  A thread or two is fine, be it in the RPG or 40k forum.
It's the throwing phase now.

i was on the receiving end on occasion

Battleground

• Store Owner
  • Dungeon Master
  • Epic Tier Level 25
  • DMing since 1983
    • Battleground Games & Hobbies
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 02:18:34 AM »
One thing I've been considering is setting up sub-forums for members of certain rpg groups to use. It appears that I can set them up so that anyone can read the contributions in the folder, but the actual campaign participants can be set to have posting privileges. Rob, if you think this would be helpful, I could set one up for you and your gaming group some night when you're at the store.

D.
"The final word, then, is the game." - Gary Gygax

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 06:30:49 PM »
One thing I've been considering is setting up sub-forums for members of certain rpg groups to use.

You can also do it like you did before where they are hidden so that only certain member groups can see, and use, that child board (sub-forum).  Find out who is playing in the DH game, then create a membergroup for them.  After that add them as members of the membergroup.  All set.
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes