Author Topic: Pokemon TCG!  (Read 5616 times)

Pokedad

Re: Pokemon TCG!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2011, 02:35:59 AM »
We're enjoying having the run of the entire store.  It's a great place to have a league - quiet, clean and plenty of room! 

We all play competitively but with only a year or less of experience so we're still learning.  We're also open to helping new players with learning the rules and building new decks.  I even have a small library of tournament legal decks that people can try out.  And we have trades!  So come on down and have some fun.

DragonKnight

• Heroic Tier Level 1
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 03:52:01 PM »
Does Battlegrounds have the league stuff so we can try and get badges?
You're putting words in my mouth and creating false scenarios.

You'll get "real answers" when you recognize your fallacies, however, they won't be from me. Enjoy your Internet tough guy routine. - Ian

Pokedad

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 04:37:38 PM »
As of last weekend, they still had the previous "season's" cards and kit - Expert Belt and non-Prime Crobat (I think).  Still waiting on the delivery of the current season.  Waiting on Azelfs too.  :)

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2011, 02:18:24 AM »
For whatever reason it seems like the kits take 3+ weeks to arrive.  I really hope it shows up soon seeing as it's been at least 3 weeks since I ordered it.

It's frustrating not having a number to call or a rep. to talk with.

We do have last seasons kit, complete with badges.  I am more than willing to give them out to the first 9 people that ask for them.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Pokedad

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2011, 09:22:21 AM »
Unfortunately, the four of us who current attend can't make it this week.  See you next week.

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2011, 04:34:06 PM »
:)  No worries.  We had three new people come in and play with us today.  They seemed to all have a good time.  At least two will be back next week.

Also, we got the Snow Throw League Kit in the other day, so we finally have the proper cards and badges.

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel