Author Topic: Lets start a war!  (Read 1479 times)

b00bn00b

• Yoo look perty
    • Email
Lets start a war!
« on: September 02, 2010, 11:15:00 AM »
Hey all,

With Encounters wrapping up in a few weeks we should start up a campaign.  
Encounters is good and all, but I think we could get enough people to keep a story-thread going for a while.

Wednesday seems busy in the store. Tuesdays may be better, but we will see if we can get a table. Anyone prefer a different day?

Jess mentioned running a Dark Sun Campaign. That would be fine with me.  I will also volunteer to DM (Although I would probably choose Scales of War or Chaos Scar) if need be.

Just to get the ball rolling, we could meet on September 28th to review characters and set the story and possibly put the pencil to the paper.

I know Patrick would be in as well, so that makes 2... who is in?

Chris (the very unimpressive Druid in Encounters)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 11:20:01 AM by b00bn00b »

skavengear

Re: Lets start a war!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 01:04:05 PM »
Id be in any day but thursdays. tuesdays works pretty well. i would love to do dark sun. probablly run the awesome thri kreen monk  ;D

crustymuffin

• mmmm mmm good
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 02:43:48 PM »
Yup. I am definately in. Tuesday works for me as well. If Todd already has a dark sun written i am down with that. I like what my dragonborn fighter did last night so i might run him.

filthgrinder

• Heroic Tier Level 1
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 10:09:56 AM »
Well, I'm back from Seattle!

I have a bunch of ideas for a Dark Sun. In fact, I've got a bunch of directions that I'd like to run, so I think I'm going to start it by setting up the scene, shot gunning a lot of adventure seeds at people and letting the players decide where they want to go.

Hopefully by Wednesday I'll get the campaign background document written up and I'll give it out to everyone.

PM your email address if you are interested.

-Todd