Author Topic: paranoia  (Read 2588 times)

skavengear

paranoia
« on: September 10, 2010, 11:42:17 PM »
hey rick, would you be interested in making paranoia a seperate game for off weeks or as a pre game like we used to do like say 530-730?

jbkilroy

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
Re: paranoia
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 08:47:23 PM »
I'd be open to trying it as the pregame again, but seeing as we had 3 players the first time, then 2, then none it looks like the interest just isn't there.
"Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere"

skavengear

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 01:21:12 AM »
now that i can quite reliably be there on time, it is a big possibility i can be there early for paranoia. there is also jay, steve, and aj always there early.

also, rick for 4th ed. are you making a monk? if so may i suggest taking a gander at the lv 1 daily "spinning leopard maneuver"? laugh. my thri kreen dragon initiate monk i made has speed 10, meaning a possible 10+ targets or 5 times on a single target. then flurry of blows. bwahahaha. i am finally on your side that monks are really OP. they are just swell. we should make monks from the same monastary, thatd be an intersting roleplay  ;D

also, what is jay looking at? probablly nothing yet since im the only person with no life looking at what character im playing 2 months before i can start playing it haha

jbkilroy

• Heroic Tier Level 10
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 12:31:03 PM »
Maybe my monk would be the rebellious monk that left the monastary for whatever reason, since monks don't have to be lawful in 4e and your character had to track me down.  And then, if we both had female monks we would have the whole Kasumi/Ayane thing going... meow.

And I've already decided what character I'm going to play in the new Star Wars MMO The Old Republic, and that's not out for at least 6 months.  I decided it after the first article I read about the game.  Smuggler all the way, baby!

...And to try and get back on topic: Steve has been there but isn't interested in Paranoia anymore.  :(  We need 3-4 people who can commit to playing regularly.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 12:36:08 PM by jbkilroy »
"Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere"

skavengear

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 01:30:18 PM »
oh too bad... well theres always aj and i, also, jay likes to try stuff. why not give it a whirl tomorow

as for the monks, i play a male thri kreen, the fluff states clearly only the men are warriors and allowed to make clutches. so i cannot make a female monk. but im sure we can be from the same monastary etc. since we (i assume since you listed all their powers) are both stone fist monks.