Author Topic: Plainville's Official "Unofficial" Tuesday 40k  (Read 301956 times)

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
Re: Plainville's Official "Unofficial" Thursday 40k
« Reply #2070 on: August 24, 2013, 11:10:30 PM »
I'm building up my glorious ravenwing. but in the meantime does anybody have extra armies and the patience to help a newbie out?

I'm sure their will be people more than willing to help you out.
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #2071 on: August 28, 2013, 10:25:00 PM »
Thursday 40k tomorrow!  Get some 1500pt practice in for this weekend's event (which happens to have some space available for anyone who wants to sign up).

Also, Pat.H the person you scheduled a game with just walked into the store to cancel.  I'll be PM'ing you about this as well.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #2072 on: August 28, 2013, 10:54:52 PM »
I'll make sure word gets around about the available tournament space. I'll be there being social, except for the two-minutes blitzes of swearing at my computer during my round in the Football Fantasy draft that was oh so conveniently timed.

shwnlyns

• Heroic Tier Level 6
    • Email
« Reply #2073 on: August 29, 2013, 09:16:29 AM »
I'll make sure word gets around about the available tournament space. I'll be there being social, except for the two-minutes blitzes of swearing at my computer during my round in the Football Fantasy draft that was oh so conveniently timed.

You should pick tebow, he's going to be good this year...

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #2074 on: August 29, 2013, 07:00:23 PM »
I'm torn between Mark Sanchez and Gino Smith. Boy, I sure wish Rex Ryan would make up his mind.

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #2075 on: August 29, 2013, 09:43:28 PM »
I'm torn between Mark Sanchez and Gino Smith. Boy, I sure wish Rex Ryan would make up his mind.

Woof.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
« Reply #2076 on: August 30, 2013, 09:22:49 AM »
It was pretty quiet this week. There was a couple rounds of Ork Vengeance played and some Star Wars X-Wing miniatures played.
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

spoonsaur

• Heroic Tier Level 5
  • He who buys too much
« Reply #2077 on: August 31, 2013, 12:53:41 PM »
I had alot of fun playing ork vengance
Name: Bryan "spoon" Dupuis
Club: Plainville

Tyranids 4000 points
Dark Eldar 5000 points
Sons of Solomon (ultramarines) 4000

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #2078 on: September 05, 2013, 08:26:51 AM »
Many of the regulars are taking time this week to decompress from tournaments and organize their bitz for this Saturday's BG Bitz event. I imagine tonight will be a quiet night, but I wouldn't mind if 20 players decided to surprise me either.

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
« Reply #2079 on: September 05, 2013, 12:05:28 PM »
Many of the regulars are taking time this week to decompress from tournaments and organize their bitz for this Saturday's BG Bitz event. I imagine tonight will be a quiet night, but I wouldn't mind if 20 players decided to surprise me either.

I'm deftinately going to be there and I know a couple of new people said they were going to show up so it should be a pretty good turn out.

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #2080 on: September 06, 2013, 01:39:42 AM »
After some group-therapy concerning our Tau issues, a few new guys came in brimming with enthusiasm. One of those nice times when the meta is frustrating, but someone reminds you it's a game and fun after all. On this quiet night, new dudes got tons of attention.

bradpowers

• Paragon Tier Level 11
  • We are an ocean of rage. We are the Lamenters.
    • Email
« Reply #2081 on: September 06, 2013, 02:37:25 AM »
Good times.  As frustrating as parts of NOVA were (and oh god, I faced 18 riptides that weekend..), it was in general a great time in spite of the meta, and it really isn't something I'm concerned about for the local scene.  In any case, tonight was a good time, did a few demo games, and inducted a new brother into the Blood Angels.

Also,

BRAD CLUB!
Too busy being AWESOME to listen to your whining.

Name: Brad Powers
Club Affiliation: BRAD CLUB
Where I play: Yes

PhoenixFire

• Epic Tier Level 30
« Reply #2082 on: September 06, 2013, 08:17:50 AM »
Good times.  As frustrating as parts of NOVA were (and oh god, I faced 18 riptides that weekend..), it was in general a great time in spite of the meta, and it really isn't something I'm concerned about for the local scene.  In any case, tonight was a good time, did a few demo games, and inducted a new brother into the Blood Angels.

Also,

BRAD CLUB!

i sure hope the BA dreads get some love in their new codex brad because the SM ones look to be status quo

bradpowers

• Paragon Tier Level 11
  • We are an ocean of rage. We are the Lamenters.
    • Email
« Reply #2083 on: September 06, 2013, 10:49:36 AM »
Eh, I'm thinking they don't really need much love, they seem to work just fine.  That said, I'm not against more dreadnought love :)  Just so long as I don't get a giant vampire, the BLOODKNIGHT, I'm a happy camper.  Also, no screwing up my Death Company.  My preciousssss.
Too busy being AWESOME to listen to your whining.

Name: Brad Powers
Club Affiliation: BRAD CLUB
Where I play: Yes

spoonsaur

• Heroic Tier Level 5
  • He who buys too much
« Reply #2084 on: September 10, 2013, 04:37:37 PM »
Ok so after the bits bonanza my dark angels are complete! anybody want to set up a game thursday and help me practice the rules?
Name: Bryan "spoon" Dupuis
Club: Plainville

Tyranids 4000 points
Dark Eldar 5000 points
Sons of Solomon (ultramarines) 4000