Author Topic: Plainville's Official "Unofficial" Tuesday 40k  (Read 301891 times)

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
Re: Plainville's Official "Unofficial" Thursday 40k
« Reply #2325 on: June 06, 2014, 04:48:40 PM »
I finally won! (Barely)

Who was victorious in the Nocturne civil war?

The Salamanders.
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

coolrick5

• 6200 proxy points of Salamanders
    • Email
« Reply #2326 on: June 06, 2014, 04:57:12 PM »
I finally won! (Barely)

Who was victorious in the Nocturne civil war?

The Salamanders.

To be precise, the fluff-accurate Salamanders  ;) I challenged my opponent's Drop Pod cheese with my Unbound Tank Army cheese and barely managed to win (damn bike squad with storm shields nearly one-shot my superheavy though)
Due to some screwup in their gene-seed genetic radiation protection, all Salamanders are black...We're talking coal black, pitch black, hexadecimal code #000000, the missing word in the phrase "...as the void of space." That kind of black. With glowing red eyes.

spoonsaur

• Heroic Tier Level 5
  • He who buys too much
« Reply #2327 on: June 07, 2014, 07:06:52 PM »
I'll have my knight ready for next week
Name: Bryan "spoon" Dupuis
Club: Plainville

Tyranids 4000 points
Dark Eldar 5000 points
Sons of Solomon (ultramarines) 4000

Admech

• Email
« Reply #2328 on: June 08, 2014, 04:48:08 PM »
Hi, I've been to the store playing 40k before a few times before life got interesting.
Now I'm looking to get my 7th ed on, and get a few games in and hopefully score a partner for the doubles tourney

any takers?
Email me for fast response

coolrick5

• Email
« Reply #2329 on: June 10, 2014, 04:30:43 AM »
What army do you play?
Due to some screwup in their gene-seed genetic radiation protection, all Salamanders are black...We're talking coal black, pitch black, hexadecimal code #000000, the missing word in the phrase "...as the void of space." That kind of black. With glowing red eyes.

spoonsaur

• Heroic Tier Level 5
  • He who buys too much
« Reply #2330 on: June 11, 2014, 03:48:07 PM »
who's up for an epic 2000 pt game tommorow?
Name: Bryan "spoon" Dupuis
Club: Plainville

Tyranids 4000 points
Dark Eldar 5000 points
Sons of Solomon (ultramarines) 4000

Alpharius?

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • Outside my mind
« Reply #2331 on: June 11, 2014, 06:06:52 PM »
I've got a date with some Eldar, but we'll see what happens...

coolrick5

• Email
« Reply #2332 on: June 11, 2014, 06:48:17 PM »
who's up for an epic 2000 pt game tommorow?

I'm down  8)

Admech

• Email
« Reply #2333 on: June 12, 2014, 10:51:37 AM »
Anyone interested in getting a 1k game to try out my army list?
I could be there for 530 or so

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
« Reply #2334 on: June 13, 2014, 11:56:18 AM »
Last night there was.

Space Marines vs Space Marines
Necrons vs Space Marines
Space Marines vs Dark Eldar
Space Marines/Orks vs Orks and Chaos Space Marines

Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

Alpharius?

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • Outside my mind
« Reply #2335 on: June 13, 2014, 12:41:15 PM »
Last night there was.

Space Marines vs Space Marines
Necrons vs Space Marines
Space Marines vs Dark Eldar
Space Marines/Orks vs Orks and Chaos Space Marines

Needs more Space Marines...

Petesamd

• Email
« Reply #2336 on: June 17, 2014, 11:45:04 PM »
Hey guys!

I'm new, hopefully no one minds this little introduction. I collected but stopped a couple years ago before starting college and now I'm looking to get involved. I've never played a game so I'm hoping someone wouldn't mind showing me the ropes a bit. I have about 500 pts of Sister of Battle and some Guard I haven't finished excavating yet.

Now here's a minor issue, I have no books yet.. Would anyone mind if I used the previous WD Sisters of Battle Codex until I can get my hands on the newer digital one? I'm planning on making it out Thursday night if anyone wouldn't mind giving me a hand. Thanks!

Alpharius?

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • Outside my mind
« Reply #2337 on: June 18, 2014, 06:59:07 AM »
Hey guys!

I'm new, hopefully no one minds this little introduction. I collected but stopped a couple years ago before starting college and now I'm looking to get involved. I've never played a game so I'm hoping someone wouldn't mind showing me the ropes a bit. I have about 500 pts of Sister of Battle and some Guard I haven't finished excavating yet.

Now here's a minor issue, I have no books yet.. Would anyone mind if I used the previous WD Sisters of Battle Codex until I can get my hands on the newer digital one? I'm planning on making it out Thursday night if anyone wouldn't mind giving me a hand. Thanks!

Welcome!

You're in luck; we've got a great group of players of various experience levels, all of whom are helpful and friendly. It's pretty common practice for people to use whatever they have to hand and the atmosphere is casual so I see no problem with using the WD codex.

Turnout tends to be pretty good so I'm sure there will be someone around to grab a game with (maybe even me). The fun usually starts around 7 or a little bit before. See you then!

tilarium

• Heroic Tier Level 4
    • Email
« Reply #2338 on: June 20, 2014, 07:42:02 AM »
Wish I could have made it up last night, was supposed to be off but got the call at 4pm saying they needed me to come in after all.  ARG!  Just gives me another week to get some painting done.  Bright sides and all that, right?

coolrick5

• Email
« Reply #2339 on: June 20, 2014, 04:50:58 PM »
Wish I could have made it up last night, was supposed to be off but got the call at 4pm saying they needed me to come in after all.  ARG!  Just gives me another week to get some painting done.  Bright sides and all that, right?

I couldn't make it either....pity, because i need to practice with my team-mate for the doubles tournament.

Speaking of which...if anyone wants to get some practice in before regular thursday 40k I'm up at Battleground wednesdays as well.