Author Topic: An Introduction  (Read 1471 times)

Sekacnap

An Introduction
« on: June 13, 2011, 01:08:53 AM »
Hey everyone, I just heard about this place from my friend and came down to the plainville location today to check it out. I was told about the forums and decided I should join and introduce myself. My name's Justin, I'm 23 and I plan on playing in some tournaments and such. I just started getting into 40k, and I'm currently building a daemon army, (which I'll probably be posting on the 40k thread about since I'm new to this and could use some help). I've played a lot of MTG but most of my decks are older and more casual, so I'll have to get caught up with the new sets so I can participate in some tournaments. I also play D&D and I'm a HUGE fan of Dark Heresy, which is actually what got me into the 40k universe. All that being said, I look forward to rolling dice and tapping mana with you all soon!

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
Re: An Introduction
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 01:20:43 AM »
Awesome, Justin!  Nice to "meet" you.  I'm Chase and can often be found behind the counter in Plainville.  I'm sure we will be crossing paths soon.

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 01:27:31 AM »
Plainville has lots of 40k every Thursday night. If you can make it, swing by and introduce yourself around. One guy named Ben shows up every week to play Daemons. He's the best!

Rob S

• God
    • Facebook
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 09:39:18 AM »
Awesome, Justin!  Nice to "meet" you.  I'm Chase and can often be found behind the counter in Plainville.  I'm sure we will be crossing paths soon.

Ask for Cale and he'll respond.
It's the throwing phase now.

i was on the receiving end on occasion

Sekacnap

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 10:05:19 AM »
Yeah i was planning on showing up this Thursday to check things out after work and see if i can pick up some ideas on how I want to run my army and get a feel for how the tournaments work. Should be pretty fun!