Author Topic: Still in the hunt for players  (Read 1881 times)

bk9wolf

• Email
Still in the hunt for players
« on: September 24, 2008, 01:54:49 PM »
Hello gamers, I am still in the hunt for some gamers.  Thursday's, Saturdays, maybe sundays.  At present thrusday looks to be changeing to a Super Hero's game, what system is being debated.  Personaly dont' think it will take off but am going to give it my all.  Sat is 3.5, normaly runs sat afternoon and or nite.. Rarely on friday nites.  We have taken a break but are in the process to get started again.. 12lvl charcters.. Sunday well we have a group of 5.  1 or 2 more would be great.  Here again its 3.5, (so much better than 4th.)  With this group experiance runs from 4 years to the conception of D and D. We will be starting at 1st lvl.  If intrested in any of these contact me at BK9wolf@aol.com

Gaz

• Email
Re: Still in the hunt for players
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 06:41:41 PM »
'Sup? I've made a post already, saying I was looking for a group, but I suppose I'll just reply here. :)

As I've aid, I've never actually played D&D, but I'm familiar with most of the rules. Just look at my post for the specifics, but yeah, I'd definately be interested.

-Gaz

khantel

• Email
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 12:58:21 AM »
Would love to pick up a group to play. I started playing with the old blue and red box sets many moons ago. I have not played 4E yet and only 3.5 twice for an RPGQ event. I live on the southcoast (outsde New Bedford) but work in Quincy.  The only hitch at this point is that I am curretnly deployed to Iraq. I should be returning sometime in late Oct or early Nov of this year. My email address is khantel4@yahoo.com or david.kuehne@iraq.centcom.mil. I hope to hear back soon. 

Cpt.Codfish

• Email
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 08:02:58 PM »
Im a very experianced D and D player and would be very interested in a group

VikingWarrior

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 12:24:23 PM »
im in for a game to play so let me know if you need players
Dave- "stop shooting me and get over here so i can kill you!!!"