Author Topic: My brother and I have a HUUUUUUGE favor to ask of anyone willing to assist  (Read 1821 times)

KingElthur

• Heroic Tier Level 8
    • The Gate Stormers
My brother, Scott, has just recently bought a house. We spent the weekend stripping it and preparing it for painting, and tonight we learned that it is going to be a more daunting task than originally anticipated.

If anyone, anyone at all is interested in helping us out, my brother had said he will award some kind of payment, I don't know what, or how much, or when, but he is good for it.

Please, if anyone is willing to help, do not hesitate to call my cell 781-308-0259 and speak with me (Drew McCarthy in case you don't know who I am) and I will give you the address. We are hoping to get five or six people, and if you can help either Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, it would be greatly appreciated.

All responses are greatly appreciated, and please, feel free to tell others of this. We need the help!

Thanks, and I hope to hear from anyone interested!

Rurouni Benshin

• God
  • Oro?
Re: My brother and I have a HUUUUUUGE favor to ask of anyone willing to assist
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 11:26:11 PM »
I may be free Thursday night after work.  I'll let you know soon.

How's Saturday morning work for you guys though??
"This One Is Rurouni... Once Again, This One Will Drift."

Warhammer 40,000
Space Marines: 93-15-18
Apocalypse: 9-2-3
Tournaments: 7-7-1
Tale of 16 Gamers: 0-0-1

Grammar: Contractions 0/1/0
Number of games I've managed to play since Tristan's arrival: 70

KingElthur

• Heroic Tier Level 8
    • The Gate Stormers
Thanks for stepping up bro, but the painting has been finished, and all that is needed now is to get his ass moved in. He is all set on the front. When do you think you will be around to meet to talk about a monday game by the way?

Rurouni Benshin

• God
  • Oro?
I'm actually around all weekend.  I'll be at the shop tonight for my game, and I'll be around tomorrow morning and early afternoon.  If you can stop by for a bit, I'm sure we can at least start planning stuff. 

Unfortunately, I'm not in town next week, but will be back on the 13th.  If Monday's the only day good for you, then that'll be the next time I'm in town.  I'm sure we can get things going by then though, at least in discussion.

Talk to you later, Drew.
~Ben
"This One Is Rurouni... Once Again, This One Will Drift."

Warhammer 40,000
Space Marines: 93-15-18
Apocalypse: 9-2-3
Tournaments: 7-7-1
Tale of 16 Gamers: 0-0-1

Grammar: Contractions 0/1/0
Number of games I've managed to play since Tristan's arrival: 70