Author Topic: Naruto CCG  (Read 2180 times)

Kai2287

• Teach you the ways of the Force, I will...
    • Email
Naruto CCG
« on: October 06, 2008, 06:01:50 AM »
I figured i would start this thread for anyone interested in talking about, or getting into the Naruto CCG game, or any questions related to the game, or well, pretty much anything related to it. I know i want to actually play in one of the tournaments at battlegrounds but there isnt usually a lot of people there for it, and i figured this might start to attract more people to get into the game, and if people need help making a deck, i can help them, or help fill their deck with a few cards.

Zabuza Momochi

• Email
Re: Naruto CCG
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 07:43:54 PM »
i want to play naruto tcg but in RI there is no venue to play and a lack of people but i migth travel to battlegrounds once i get my car just for naruto

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
Re: Naruto CCG
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 02:21:47 AM »
Naruto was pretty hot about 1.5 years ago.  Since then the attendance has fallen off almost entirely.  It's been some time since we have run an official Naruto event.

I still suggest coming up to check out our place on a Sunday.  A lot of the people that hang out on Sundays used to play Naruto and will likely enjoy speaking about it...  They might even be up for a game or two.  :)
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel