Author Topic: Chaos in the Old World  (Read 3343 times)

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
Chaos in the Old World
« on: July 11, 2011, 10:35:04 PM »
Sam and I were talking about this Warhammer game the other night, but neither one of us has actually seen it in motion. A discussion of the game would be fine, but my hope is someone around Plainville has the game and wouldn't mind playing it!

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
Re: Chaos in the Old World
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 03:15:05 AM »
Went and bought the game, so now I have it. I'd like to get a game in before August 4th, so I can more efficiently teach my group how to play. Nothing worse than spending half the time explaining rules.

Sekacnap

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 02:01:15 PM »
Just looked it up, this game looks pretty badass. I especially like the ruinous power themed dice.

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 01:49:15 AM »
Just looked it up, this game looks pretty badass. I especially like the ruinous power themed dice.
Huh. My dice weren't ruinous-themed. Still, I worked on teaching people how to play tonight, before and after 40k. I can't wait to try it out.

Izen930

• Email
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 12:04:59 PM »
Chaos in the Old World is a fabulous game and I would love to play it again!

-Mark

MM3791

• God
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 10:32:56 PM »
I know this post is old but I just came across it. Ben, do you and any other people still play it? It looks REALLY COOL and if so I would definitely love to try it out.

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 07:59:54 PM »
I still have the game. It was very interesting, though I've only had the chance to play two games over one evening. I'd love to play again, but I'm trying to figure out when might be a good time. Life has suddenly become very busy for the foreseeable future.