Author Topic: Infinity Demos/Games  (Read 1659 times)

Bill

• Paragon Tier Level 14
  • Dark Star Founding Member
    • Dark Star
    • Email
Infinity Demos/Games
« on: October 04, 2011, 12:34:30 PM »
For those of you interested in learning Infinty or have Infinity and want to play on an awesome table. My friends and I will be setting up a Yu Jing city to conduct demos and play some games on. This will take place at BGs 1st anniversary this weekend.

Chris

• Heroic Tier Level 7
Re: Infinity Demos/Games
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 10:03:09 AM »
I have almost 300 points of PanO and would love to come play, but am going to be out of state for the long weekend.

Any chance you would want to setup a night to play?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 10:05:35 AM by Asuran83 »
We do not stop playing because we get old. We get old when we stop playing.  -Benjamin Franklin

When you come to the end and you can't go any farther, you've got to go over the wall. Gotta see what's there.  -Gary Gygax

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
Re: Infinity Demos/Games
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 03:32:15 PM »
I've been looking over this game for some time now.  It looks interesting but I'm not sure how well it plays.  I would love to see it demo'd sadly I didn't see this post for the anniversary celebration.  But, if you guys are planning on anything in the future I would love to check it out.  See if its something I could get into.  I like the look of the models and would look into picking up the haqqislam or combined armies.