Author Topic: Apocalypse Game  (Read 1661 times)

cryptoron

• Epic Tier Level 24
Apocalypse Game
« on: November 13, 2008, 11:40:57 PM »
Is anyone interested in a 6000 point apocalypse game?  I've been itching to field my whole necron army all at once.  I can be around Saturday at about 1:30 and can play till 9-ish. 
"A Thunderhawk full of Necrons...WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW!!!!!"

blantyr

• Epic Tier Level 21
  • Bob Butler, former Abington guy
    • Wicke's Web
    • Email
Re: Apocalypse Game
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 10:23:00 AM »
Hmm....   Tempting.

I'll throw my Eldar in the car, but I haven't really got a list in mind.  I play in the Dark Heresy group that might not end play until 2:00 or later.  If you can find another opponent, accept it, as I'd like a bit of time to think through a 6000 point list.  I have the points, easy, but I tend to dither as to what I want to put down.  A little more time to think would be nice.

How much of your army is in big stuff, super heavies, titans or similar things?  I'd generally prefer to organize to have about the same amount of big stuff as my opponent.

Bob

cryptoron

• Epic Tier Level 24
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 03:51:21 PM »
I've got one pylon, and 3 Monoliths that I field as a Doomsday Phalanx.  Then there is the Nightbringer.  After that is an AA gun I made from scratch.  I posted the stats I was planning to use in one of the other 40K forums here. Then there is lots of the other regular stuff. 
"A Thunderhawk full of Necrons...WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW!!!!!"

blantyr

• Epic Tier Level 21
  • Bob Butler, former Abington guy
    • Wicke's Web
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 05:42:19 AM »
I've got a force list more or less ready to go at 6000, but I may have to hunt for the right data sheet for an Eldar big gun proxy I'd like to put down.  I'll be available, but if you find another opponent, I wouldn't mind a week or a month more prep time.

Bob