Author Topic: I hear Tuesdays are good for Warhammer Fantasy in Plainville? challenge thread  (Read 44339 times)

JakeM

• Heroic Tier Level 6
    • Email
I think 4 or 5 people. I don't know. I played a game. Geting ready for conflict.

Frosthydra

• Heroic Tier Level 4
Anyone planning on being around this evening for a game?

I'm bringing my Skaven (not surprising) in case anyone wants a game against a mostly new player.

-Steve
Reality is a cruel and unintuitive place with rather frustrating game-play mechanics.

Rhys

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Email
No I can't make it in AGAIN. I haven't been in the last 3 weeks, I'm having withdrawals

StrategicCommand

• Paragon Tier Level 11
    • Strategic Command Wargaming Club
    • Email
I might be there tonight... lots of work to get done and need to tidy a bit. But I should be in :) if so I will bring my Lizzy's and so other 40k or SDEs
Strategic Command Wargaming Club
Plan, Command, Control
www.wargamingclub.com

Frosthydra

• Heroic Tier Level 4
I think the game last night went pretty well!

Orcs and Skaven vs. Tomb Kings and Lizardmen

It was kind of like rock paper scissors... except Orcs smash Lizardmen, and Tomb Kings murder Skaven.

I think the game came out to a draw, and it was a lot of fun!  Many deaths all around!  :)
Reality is a cruel and unintuitive place with rather frustrating game-play mechanics.

Rhys

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Email
Anybody want to get in a practice game for the tourney using one of the scenarios?

Hankin

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
I can likely make it Tuesday around 6.  If you are game.  I'll rock my WOC.  It will be a list that is ok by the tourney rules (2400 w/ the reatrictions) if that is cool.

Henry R

• Heroic Tier Level 4
  • Rust Bucket
    • Email
Is anyone up for helping out a new guy? I'll have 1,000 points of Orcs & Goblins. I know it's kind of a pain playing with noobs, but if anyone want's a small, probably slow paced game, let me know.  8)

Rhys

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Email
I can likely make it Tuesday around 6.  If you are game.  I'll rock my WOC.  It will be a list that is ok by the tourney rules (2400 w/ the reatrictions) if that is cool.

Sounds great Josh, I'll be bringing my tentative templecon list as well and expect to be in around 530-600

Hankin

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
Awesome, looking forward to it.   I dont think we have played each other yet.   

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
Is anyone up for helping out a new guy? I'll have 1,000 points of Orcs & Goblins. I know it's kind of a pain playing with noobs, but if anyone want's a small, probably slow paced game, let me know.  8)

I'd bring your stuff down, Henry.  I'm sure someone will be around to help you out.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Frosthydra

• Heroic Tier Level 4
I won't be here this coming Tuesday, but I'm more than happy to play any games when I am there.

I think the next time I'll be around is 1/24, out of town next week (again).

Henry R

• Heroic Tier Level 4
  • Rust Bucket
    • Email
Alright, mine as well check things out even if an opportunity for a game does not present itself.

EDIT: I'll be there with my paints and a few models, so I won't be playing any games tonight but, I'll lurk around some tables and paint. Hope that's cool.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 05:50:15 PM by Mercury »

Rhys

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Email
Throwing down the 2400 pt gauntlet, any takers?

Henry R

• Heroic Tier Level 4
  • Rust Bucket
    • Email
I'll be around with about 500-1000 points (depending on how much I get built today). I'll probably just lurk around the tables, but if anyone is interested in a small game, hit me up.