Author Topic: New Blood Bowl Thread  (Read 2145 times)

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
New Blood Bowl Thread
« on: December 28, 2011, 10:29:51 AM »
Hey All,

As most forums frown on thread necromancy, I figured I would start a new thread instead of adding to the one resurrected recently... And, as there are rumors afoot of a new 25th aniversary Blood Bowl edition with *4* teams in box, it might be good to shore up some current love for what I think might be GW's most fun game.
     My fantasy football team's season just ended in a shameful loss this week, so now I want to play some "REAL" fantasy football!  Blood Bowl!  My High Elf team, "the New Ulthuan Patriots," won a big tourney some years back and have been dormant ever since.  They are itching to come out of retirement.  They are even (mostly) painted, though poorly by my current standards.
     Anyone else interested?  Anyone else have a team they are fond of wasting away on a shelf somewhere?

Blood Bowl rumor thread on Warseer (though a little aged...)

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318956

nick_nameless

• Email
Re: New Blood Bowl Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 01:17:43 PM »
Funny...I always thought it was better to bump an old than start a new.  Shows you what 40 year olds know about the innernets :D

Either way, I'd love to create some introductions to anyone that wants to play some Blood Bowl with my crew, DorkaMorka, that is based out of Watertown.  I am in Canton, so I would also be amiable to getting together in Plainville or Abington to help anyone blow the dust off their teams, get acquainted with LRB6 or even to help get a league established.

I'll check in periodically for interest.  I am nick_nameless on dorkamorka.com as well.

nick_nameless

• Email
Re: New Blood Bowl Thread
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 06:09:22 PM »
There is a local blood bowl tournament in the works for late March. if anyone wants to check it out, there is a discussion topic about it on the dorkamorka forums in the Blood Bowl subsection.