Author Topic: February 11th Arena Event: Dodgeball  (Read 6727 times)

ckelble

• Global Moderator
    • Email
Re: February 11th Arena Event: Dodgeball
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2012, 10:12:15 PM »
I also want to make another comment that came to me earlier.  For this event, you can also can NOT buy items off the equipment list.  No improvised weapons from the equipment list.
...and I killed a guy with a trident!

King of the Elves

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 09:18:57 PM »
who played/ who won?

Cale

• Global Moderator
  • Nothing is ever easy
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 01:35:41 PM »
Red Team
Devon Grogan
Nathan Morgan
Jeff Pavloff

Blue Team
Alan Lucas
Zack Lucas
Brian Luscombe

The Blue Team ended up winning the day with one gladiator left standing in this fast-pace and bloody 3v3 match. The crowd was roaring at the spectacle since the court wizards were not forced to intervene for foul play.

Highest Damage in a Single Blow: Nathan and Zack, both dealing 17 points.
Most Dramatic Death: Devon felt the wrath of a smart Blue Team's focus fire right as the event began. He then wised up and started to pull back from the middle line, in an attempt to horde all the shot puts on his side of the Arena, but fell too quickly to an onslaught of shot puts before he was able to execute his plan.
Greatest Fumble: Cale, for dropping all the PC miniatures everywhere and delaying the event.
Best Kill: Brian using his bouncy halfling fighting style jumping up and down from prone and throwing a perfectly aimed shot put at Jeff, knocking him to -10 HP.

Thanks to all who participated in the event. Hopefully in the future we'll get a bigger turn out, but I know the weather was saying 6 inches of snow, so lots of people were hesitant to come down to play.
A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave. - Wiegraf Folles