Author Topic: Dark Age?  (Read 1868 times)

McNs

Dark Age?
« on: February 10, 2012, 11:55:36 AM »
Howdy:

My name's Owen!  If any of you Warmachine players out there from the Plainville store are on here you might remember me from some of the recent tournaments (I play Gatormen).

I was wondering if anyone at either the Plainville or Abington stores would be interested in a demo of the game Dark Age.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with the game, its a post-apocalyptic skirmish game that uses D20s and plays somewhat like a stripped down version of Warmachine/Hordes.   For more info, check out:

http://www.dark-age.com

Here's a picture of one of the cooler new releases.

If you're interested in getting a demo or would like some more information about the game, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

- Owen

King of the Elves

Re: Dark Age?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 03:48:09 PM »
seems like fun do you know how many minis you need to get a good sized game? Is it like 4 or 5 or like 20?

McNs

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 04:13:01 PM »
Hi King of Elves:

Game size can vary from 4 minis per side (for very elite forces) to more than 12, though any more than a dozen is rare at 500 points (a game that takes about an hour to play).

Most of the time, you'll have 6-8 guys - faction and list dependent.   To put it better, if you buy one of the Faction starters and 1-2 blisters, you'll have a 500 PC army.  So you're usually looking at less than $100 to get a normal sized army.

Hope this helps!

King of the Elves

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 08:51:51 PM »
sounds like a fun game.

johnnyboy

• Heroic Tier Level 7
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 05:41:44 PM »
Hey owen when can you meet me at abington store i woild love to play the new rules. thanks man john