Poll

What type of game do you want to play...

Simple 1 session adventure: Explore dungeon or cave or woods and end up at a tavern to spend your loot.
Heroic multi session adventure: Save the girl, stop a war, be the heroes your mother always wanted you to be..
Political / Non combative adventure: Stop the politics from ruining your fantasy world fun...
Chaotic multi session adventure: Capture the girl, Kill the villagers, start a war and be fear and hunted...
Other:  Now you just let me know what you want...

Author Topic: What type of campaign would you like to play in....  (Read 2249 times)

StrategicCommand

• Paragon Tier Level 11
    • Strategic Command Wargaming Club
    • Email
What type of campaign would you like to play in....
« on: September 21, 2012, 10:48:59 PM »
So i have run big and small campaigns, single missions and long story-lines (often with players making new characters along the way because lets face it...you die in Warhammmer Fantasy...A LOT.)  So let me know what you want to see or read about or actually play in....
Strategic Command Wargaming Club
Plan, Command, Control
www.wargamingclub.com

Firestorm

Re: What type of campaign would you like to play in....
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 11:06:21 PM »
Honestly, if I didnt have school and work to interfere Id be playing with you guys. I voted, and once school is over in june/july I might be able to play.

StrategicCommand

• Paragon Tier Level 11
    • Strategic Command Wargaming Club
    • Email
Re: What type of campaign would you like to play in....
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 10:10:54 AM »
No worries... we are always looking for more players... when you have time come check us out!
Strategic Command Wargaming Club
Plan, Command, Control
www.wargamingclub.com