Author Topic: Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn’t seen it)  (Read 1931 times)

Mike

• Email
37...In a Row?

Battleground

• Store Owner
  • Dungeon Master
  • Epic Tier Level 25
  • DMing since 1983
    • Battleground Games & Hobbies
    • Email
Re: Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn’t seen it)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 02:04:00 AM »
That sounds like how Chase would describe it.

Only, he'd be like, "I don't know dude... I fell asleep when they were like walking through a boring desert. I mean c'mon - they spend like a half an hour walking around in the desert."
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 02:54:01 PM by Battleground »
"The final word, then, is the game." - Gary Gygax

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 02:52:22 PM »
She did a great job.  I have no idea what happens in which movie.  There's no way I could have done such a good job.

Derek is spot on though; my rendition would start off exactly the way he described.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Jonathan

• God
  • Of what should I be God?
    • CWF Game Cast
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 11:14:23 PM »
That sounds like how Chase would describe it.

Only, he'd be like, "I don't know dude... I fell asleep when they were like walking through a boring desert. I mean c'mon - they spend like a half an hour walking around in the desert."

Are you sure you're not thinking of Lord of the Rings?  I mean seriously...they walk so much.  Here's a tree, a blade of grass, a leaf, look there's a pebble...oh wow there goes one movie time for another...look at the emptiness perforated with grass, a snow capped mountain, more grass, a bit of lava...now the last film....seriously.
You game. I blog. CWF Game Cast | www.wargamingforums.com

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."-Sherlock Holmes