Author Topic: Looking for a saturday afternoon game  (Read 1656 times)

zombie

• Email
Looking for a saturday afternoon game
« on: January 22, 2009, 04:45:21 PM »
Me and a friend are looking for a Saturday afternoon game to join.  We are both in our mid 20s and have been playing for a few years each.  We both play 3.5 at a friends house but want to start 4e and hope to jump in a game that is rolling.  We have cracked open the 4e books to get an idea of the mechanics and just need a little tweeking.  I know there where a few other posts but they looked a little older so this is just a new one.  We are not too picky I really would like to play in a forgotten realms setting if anyone is running one.  Drop me a line I am still new to the area and would lke to meet whomever is out there. 

I posted this before looking for a different day but my work schedule has changed and I have saturday afternoons off.   Thanks

bk9wolf

• Email
Re: Looking for a saturday afternoon game
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 07:23:57 PM »
We just ended a sat afternoon group due to not enuff players.  We have a sunday nite game, starts at 6 and ends about 10.  good group.  its 3.5, but we need a couple of players.  As for 4e, right now we are content with 3.5.  4e has some issues that need to be solved, and on top of that all my players own many $ of 3.5.  Not ready to invest into 4e yet.  Anyway if you wnat some good Role Playing hit me up and come on over.  Right now the PC are at lvl 5.

VikingWarrior

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
Re: Looking for a saturday afternoon game
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 12:34:22 PM »
i wana play let me some of the details
Dave- "stop shooting me and get over here so i can kill you!!!"