Author Topic: Lord of the Rings terrain and minis wanted  (Read 1358 times)

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
Lord of the Rings terrain and minis wanted
« on: January 26, 2013, 01:47:55 PM »
A few friends and I were thinking of trying this game out a bit.  I have just built a new game table, and am in the process of assembling terrain for it.  So, I was wondering if anyone had any of the old plastic Lord of the rings terrain.  I am amicable to spending a few battleground bucks for any of the bits that came with the starter sets, the walls, statutes, columns etc; or the actual sets that were sold separately. 

This is sort of win-win for me because the other game we play often is mordheim, so I think some of the terrain will be able to cross-over.  Oh, and if anyone has any of the old mordheim card-stock terrain, I would also be interested!

I know that LOTR has fallen on hard times, and not many play it... but they are some of the best models, and I have had a lot of joy painting the ones I own.  To that end, if anyone has any LOTR miniatures (preferably metal, but plastic troops are good too) that they want to get rid of, just let me know!  Maybe I'll do a LOTR painting log...

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
Re: Lord of the Rings terrain and minis wanted
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 02:47:56 PM »
Nobody has an LOTR stuff they want to get rid of for cold, hard store cred?  I should also add I would be interested in any of the books involved, too...

For those who did play, what did you think?