Author Topic: any interest in Pathfinder one-shot on 2/24?  (Read 1166 times)

cryptoron

• Epic Tier Level 24
any interest in Pathfinder one-shot on 2/24?
« on: February 02, 2013, 09:58:18 AM »
Hoping to run a one-shot adventure in the pathfinder system on Sun 2/24.  Basically a whole day (from opening to closing) at the Battleground.  This means we MUST discuss and build characters before hand (1st level frome core rulebook).  There just won't be time on the 24th to make the character and play it because BG is only open for so long on Sunday.  If you are interested, please post asap.
The adventure shbould take you from1st up to second level. PC's in this game may be continued on to another one day event to be held this summer (or late spring). 
"A Thunderhawk full of Necrons...WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW!!!!!"

RooneyFan

• Looking to rediscover some RPG gaming
Re: any interest in Pathfinder one-shot on 2/24?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 05:10:56 PM »
Is this something someone who is "New" could reasonably do, or do you need to have some experience.

cryptoron

• Epic Tier Level 24
Re: any interest in Pathfinder one-shot on 2/24?
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 06:20:24 PM »
It will be starting at 1st level so it should be ok for new players.  Also, I have never GM'd Pathfinder before.  I've GM'd for D&D (all editions), and a bunch of other games, but not pathfinder yet.  Right now I'm looking for anyone who wants to play.  It will be a relatively long day, so at the end of it you won't be a newbie anymore ;) 
Do you have the Core Rulebook?  And what type of character do you want to play, you're the first to respond so you get first dibs.
"A Thunderhawk full of Necrons...WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW!!!!!"