Author Topic: Binge painting can be successful  (Read 2096 times)

Rob S

• God
    • Facebook
    • Email
Binge painting can be successful
« on: April 05, 2009, 05:56:13 PM »
I woke up this Sunday morning at 9, and by 10 had myself awake, dressed, and my painting area all ready.  I now look at what I've finished.  3 Land Raiders, 14 terminators, 3 dreadnoughts, and repaired everything that's broken in my army over the past year.  So by sitting down with a Spongebob marathon on TV and motivation to do everything I can, I've added around 1000 points to a now unbroken army.  The only things left in the entire army to paint are a few commander/sergeant figs.  It worked out nicely.

I also reboxed my army so it's neater and won't break as much and cleaned up my computer area.  Hurray for boring Sundays.
It's the throwing phase now.

i was on the receiving end on occasion

buddyzen

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • FIRE-MERCHANT
    • Email
Re: Binge painting can be successful
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 01:36:03 PM »
is this a monologue or a post??
www.Fire-merchant.webs.com

"Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, But only you can feel the true warmth"

Rob S

• God
    • Facebook
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 05:15:28 PM »

Based on the fact it is a written statement of any content on an online message board, it appears to be a post.
It's the throwing phase now.

i was on the receiving end on occasion

the_trooper

• God
  • Pay where you play.
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 06:05:48 PM »

Based on the fact it is a written statement of any content on an online message board, it appears to be a post.

What is a post, really?  Is it something my Ogryn carry to smash enemies of Xaphan? Perhaps it is something you hammer into the ground to support a fence?