Author Topic: Convergence of Cyriss Preorders  (Read 1668 times)

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
Convergence of Cyriss Preorders
« on: June 04, 2013, 01:54:54 PM »
If you would like to get your hands on any Convergence stuff upon release, please let me know ASAP.

You can post here, message me on Facebook, email me at ChaseLaq@gmail.com or send me a personal message through the message boards.

I've got a fair bit of requests so far and I want to make sure I have what people want before it sells out forever.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Neldar

• Heroic Tier Level 1
Re: Convergence of Cyriss Preorders
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 11:24:54 AM »
I bought the battlebox, a ton of blisters, and 4 heavy kits at Lock & Load.

I wish I bought two more heavy kits.

The battlebox caster has no problems running 3-5 heavies with 2-3 lights supporting them.

Axis is possibly better at running that many heavies.

canadianone

• Paragon Tier Level 17
  • Our beavers are better than you beavers
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 05:48:15 PM »
You really think axis is better than resourceful? (not a barb, i would just like to hear your reasoning). I love how efficient Syntherion can be, i really think that PP suceeded in trying to create a true "jack faction". I don't know if that was there goal, but to me, induction is the perfect answer, its not over powered or obvious, but if you really use it to its fullest potential, it absolutely allows you to run an army made almost entirely out of heavies.
Tau theme song, "jump around"

Neldar

• Heroic Tier Level 1
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 07:29:43 PM »
Better may be the wrong word.

Axis has Iron Aggression and a feat that works very well with the melee warjacks in his army.

All Convergence warcasters will be able to fully load at least 3 vectors every turn once the Corollary is out, but Axis has an extremely offensive spell list to really leverage that with melee vectors like the Conservator and Inverter.

canadianone

• Paragon Tier Level 17
  • Our beavers are better than you beavers
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 01:11:24 AM »
Good point, i had forgotten about IA, which as a merc player, is one of my favorite spells in the game, its a shame they don't have a jack with thresher to really abuse it like the mangler.

Also, at this admittedly early stage of the game, do you have a favorite caster or casters yet? 
Tau theme song, "jump around"

Neldar

• Heroic Tier Level 1
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 08:54:54 AM »
Big fan of Syntherion and Aurora. Especially Aurora's theme.

5 units of angels that are stealth turn 1? Sign me up!