Author Topic: Battleground's 10 Year Anniversary Celebration - 6/29 and 6/30  (Read 3442 times)

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email

Battleground Games & Hobbies - Abington

Battleground Games & Hobbies 10 Year Anniversary Celebration, June 29th and 30th in Abington MA

We have a fantastic weekend of events and prizes lined up for the 10 Year Anniversary Celebration of Battleground Games & Hobbies!  From Magic the Gathering, Warhammer, Dungeons & Dragons, Warmachine, Pokemon, Weiss Schwarz, Pathfinder, HeroClix, and a huge variety of board games we expect there will be more than enough to keep you busy for hours and hours.

Throughout the day on SATURDAY, we'll be hosting a various demos, "mini events," sales, raffles and giveaways. We've set aside a great selection of prize packages that will be available to everyone that walks through the door. However, the longer you stay and the more you play will increase your chances to win some of the sweet loot we’ll be raffling off.  Saturday is the day you can't miss!

There are several ways to earn raffle tickets on Saturday, the 29th. Here’s how it works:

• Just for showing up, liking us on FB, and filling out one of our Battleground Gamer Cards you will receive three raffle tickets.
• If you participate in a demo, mini event, or just play a game for an hour or two you will earn an extra ticket.
• Anyone that wins one of our "mini events" throughout the day will earn more raffle tickets (in addition to other prize support dependent on each individual event).
• For every $10 you spend throughout the day, you will earn another raffle ticket.
• If you spend time running a demo for the store (talk to a store manager if you are interested, we'd love your help) you can earn up to three more raffle tickets.

Obviously, the more tickets you earn the better the chances you have to win one of our prize packages. Prize packages will be broken up into the four categories listed below. You can choose to split up your raffle tickets into the different prize package categories.

• Miniature Games (GW + WM/H)
• Card Games (Magc + Pokemon)
• Board Games
• Role-Playing Games (D&D + Pathfinder)

After all the category winners are announced we'll pool all the remaining tickets and draw one more winner who will receive a $100.00 Gift Certificate.

On SUNDAY we'll be bringing Battleground back to it's roots with some good, old fashion, sword swinging, spell slinging, action in the form of the Pathfinder Arena!  Players will be able to buy into the arena by purchasing Pathfinder Battles booster packs or play for free by using one of the pregenerated characters provided.  100's of people at PAX can't be wrong, this is an event you're going to want to be there for!

Furthermore, we’ll be doing smaller giveaway / raffles throughout the weekend that will be awarded to someone who is in the store when the item(s) are given out.  We've got TONS of cool stuff to give out for this weekend.  Come help us celebrate!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 09:25:40 PM by Chase »
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Captain Bryan!

• Paragon Tier Level 15
  • https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBryanCosplay
    • Captain Bryan Cosplay
    • Email
Re: Battleground's 10 Year Anniversary Celebration - 6/29 and 6/30
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 09:23:11 PM »

Vermillion

• Paragon Tier Level 12
    • Shinobi Tactics: Your daily dose of Ninja goodness.
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 10:51:20 PM »
I wish I could like Bryan Magnuson liking things. And this is awesome! Can't wait for it.
Good men hear the call; Great men answer.

King of the Elves

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 12:10:16 AM »
My flight lands at Logan on Saturday, and I leave for 7 weeks to Lifeguard on Sunday, but I'll try my best to show up!

NateT

• Heroic Tier Level 9
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 12:04:54 PM »
Sounds like fun!  I finally made my way to the new store last week, looking fantastic!  Anyone planning a infinity or dystopian wars demo?  Did anyone else pick up dread fleet... And want to teach me and others to play?

Grand Master Steve

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 04:43:34 PM »
Won't be an event without me. I hope I get he day off