Author Topic: D&D Classic looking for players  (Read 1234 times)

rexartur

• Email
D&D Classic looking for players
« on: June 25, 2013, 11:03:04 AM »
Come join us in a D&D Classic campaign.
There will be death.  There will be glory.  There will be gold.  It will be served open-faced with a light death dressing.  Each entree is served with the pickle of honor and chips of obligation.  If you finish, you may sample from the desert cart of levels.
If you don't know how to play we can teach you.  The game mechanics have a remarkably small learning curve.  Negotiating your way around the previously mentioned luncheon of doom is another thing all together.
We are an established group that meet at our home in Duxbury, MA every Saturday at 10am and play until the last few people drop (out).  I have been DM'ing since the pamphlet days and some of us have been playing together for over a decade (that would be my wife and daughter - don't worry, no favorites, they have lost more characters than anyone else), while others are newer to the group (months to a couple of years).
The setting is quite nice (our screened gaming room with a ping-pong top pool table or even outside in our yard, weather-permitting) and the company is jovial.  Entry paragraph aside, I am a judgy-type DM, not a me-against-them-killy-type.  The emphasis is on having fun but with the very real threat of character death, for only in overcoming great odds can one achieve great victory.

Here is a link to our Classic D&D message board http://chrisd20.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=cc

Please let me know if you have any questions or interest at chriszahnzinger@gmail.com

--
Happy gaming and have a great day, whatever you do!

YiS,

Z