Author Topic: [Battleground] Walkers in a Winter Wonderland - 12/22  (Read 6238 times)

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
Re: [Battleground] Walkers in a Winter Wonderland - 12/22
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2013, 08:59:00 AM »
I'll plan on getting there early, too. I'm new to the store ( and haven't been playing 40k long) and would like a game.

Interested in showing a rookie how it's done?

Sure no problem. I should  be there around 12:00.  What army do you have.
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

Mbrenizer

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 08:09:58 AM »
I'll get there as soon after 12 as I can. I have a bunch of different armies. Sadly, my newest space marines have a fresh paint job but haven't seen any actions, so I'd prefer to play them. But it's been long enough since I've played, that I'll play anything. I can bring Marines, Blood Angels, Eldar, Chaos Marines, Tyranids, or Gray Knights.

How many points do you want to play (and finish in a couple hours)?  I can do up to 2000 points in any of those armies. I collect and paint more than I play...

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2013, 09:50:14 AM »
I'll get there as soon after 12 as I can. I have a bunch of different armies. Sadly, my newest space marines have a fresh paint job but haven't seen any actions, so I'd prefer to play them. But it's been long enough since I've played, that I'll play anything. I can bring Marines, Blood Angels, Eldar, Chaos Marines, Tyranids, or Gray Knights.

How many points do you want to play (and finish in a couple hours)?  I can do up to 2000 points in any of those armies. I collect and paint more than I play...

Bring whatever you want I'm up for anything. Ill see you then.
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

King of the Elves

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2013, 03:15:29 AM »
Chase, a few questions:

-Can your walker shoot, then advance/ assault?
 -Can your walker run 6+D6 inches instead of shooting

Thanks!

Sam

• Global Moderator
  • Heroic Tier Level 3
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2013, 04:43:37 PM »
Walkers are vehicles, so they benefit from the Relentless special rule. They can shoot and still charge in the assault phase, as long as they charge the vehicle they shot at.

Walkers can run D6 inches instead of shooting, as per the normal rules.

Battle-Bruvah Sillynoah

• Heroic Tier Level 5
  • Alfa Legion, 11th company
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2013, 07:43:10 PM »
Good Game, everyone, good game.   ;D
Club Affiliation: The Alfa Legion
Where I play: Abington