Author Topic: Unatural Disasters  (Read 2282 times)

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
Unatural Disasters
« on: January 06, 2014, 10:48:10 AM »
So I was just wondering how the unnatural disasters were going to work. Is each table going to roll for its own unnatural disasters, or is there going to be the same disasters for every table? Or is it going to be handled some other way?
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

The_Chef

• Epic Tier Level 21
Re: Unatural Disasters
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 01:36:00 PM »
Its in one of the "Megabattle Threads" they are NOT being used. I can direct quote the other thread when at something other than my phone.
I do have a problem with Vulcan twin-linking every non-UltraMarine whatever-gun on the table.
Thank you for this Chase

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 06:17:16 PM »
Oh ok I must have missed that. It's a shame because the zombie apocalypse and the one that makes everyone psykers look hilarious. Probably for the best though.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 06:19:27 PM by Pat.H »
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

The_Chef

• Epic Tier Level 21
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 03:43:39 AM »
Sorry for so late a response!

OTHER RULES

We will NOT be using the Divine Intervention rules. (They look great in a 3 vs 3 battle, but 10 vs 10 with, generally speaking, only two people per side ever getting to use them, they would just slow things down.)
I do have a problem with Vulcan twin-linking every non-UltraMarine whatever-gun on the table.
Thank you for this Chase