Author Topic: Arena  (Read 4446 times)

hideouslol

Arena
« on: February 19, 2014, 10:13:41 PM »
I have to say that this past weeks Arena was just an awesome awesome time.  I walked in a relative noob and met some really cool people and back stabbers that really made for a awesome game that lasted about 5 hours, you can't ask for more than that for $15.  I hope they hold another one soon, at least once a month and we all get to go at it again.

And I better not roll another "1" at the end to end it :o

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
Re: Arena
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 01:55:03 AM »
I'm glad you had a good time.  It really is an outstanding event.

I'm sure Craig and the guys are thrilled people like it so much.  They put a ton of work into it.  :)

I've got Craig to send me the stats for this latest set.  I'm going to be hosting an arena event in Plainville in a couple weeks.  We won't have an actual arena like they do in Abington, but it should still be awesome.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

hideouslol

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 03:23:03 PM »
I would be very interested in playing, keep me and the rest of us posted!

Bob

Chase

• Global Moderator
  • God
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 08:48:34 PM »
We're going to be hosting the event in Plainville on March 9th.  Details will be coming later this weekend or on Monday night.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Dave F

• Email
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 07:27:15 AM »
Hey, I was just wondering if any Arena's are being hosted anytime soon in either Abington or Plainville? And if not, why not?? I usually frequent Plainville, but have gone at least once to Abington for an arena, and would be willing to again. But I see no listing for it anywhere, so just wondering if I'm missing out.