Author Topic: Selling A Galaxy at War and Dark Millennium from 7th Edition Core Rule set  (Read 1522 times)

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • If I haven't seen it, It's new to me!!!
Alrighty Party people I had the misfortune of misplacing my 7th Edition Core Rulebook and in need of a new one.  So hopefully somebody on here has some interest in the 40K Warhammer 7th Edition - A Galaxy of War and Dark Millennium books that come with the Rulebook in a set along with the hard case.  They were leafed through.

If anyone has any interest please post up, I am looking to get the Rulebook again so this will be for Store Credit or Trade for Chaos Space Marine stuff.

I like to go to Plainville on Thursday nights, but if we have a deal will be willing to go to Abington on a Weekend.

Stock picture for Reference, not my picture, will post up pictures if people want to see them. 

« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 01:28:06 PM by Brainvictim »
There are questions I'm still not wise enough to answer, just wise enough to no longer ask.--GEORGE JONES

Brainvictim

• Heroic Tier Level 2
  • If I haven't seen it, It's new to me!!!
No interest?  :(

Well I am open to Trades as well for any 40k Chaos Space Marine Stuff.

Post up Guys
There are questions I'm still not wise enough to answer, just wise enough to no longer ask.--GEORGE JONES