Author Topic: Game Tonight? (April 2)  (Read 1987 times)

Vercingatorix

• Email
Game Tonight? (April 2)
« on: April 02, 2015, 12:17:56 PM »
Hi Everyone!
I'm new to the area and trying out the different hobby stores. I'm coming from Burlington so it's a little bit of a drive, I'd be looking to get a game in tonight and I plan on getting there around 6:30, I haven't driven that way so I don't know about traffic.
I have a 1850 army of orks and I've won the last two games so I'm looking to get my teeth kicked in!
See you tonight!
-Steven

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
Re: Game Tonight? (April 2)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 01:06:14 PM »
Hi I myself can't make it tonight but there should be a few other people going. Thursdays are usually when 40k is played in plainville.

http://www.battlegroundgames.com/forum/index.php?topic=2135.0

We also do games on the weekends sometimes provided there isn't anything else going on.

http://www.battlegroundgames.com/forum/index.php?topic=7920.msg64185#msg64185
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

PeterG

• Heroic Tier Level 1
  • Space Wolves (and GK)
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 01:10:22 PM »
I'll be there with some space wolves, and I've heard several others will be. I'll probably get there around 5.

PeterG

• Heroic Tier Level 1
  • Space Wolves (and GK)
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 01:13:08 PM »
Actually I'm coming from Lexington so I know the commute. If you can you should try to get out a little early. It can be brutal around 5, all the way down to Plainville.

Oh and are you talking about Plainville or Abington?

Vercingatorix

• Email
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 02:21:32 PM »
That's a bummer to hear about traffic. I may be able to get out early but chances are I'll be there around 6 in the plainsville location. I saw that this is warhammer night there but I thought I'd post a message to check!

PeterG

• Heroic Tier Level 1
  • Space Wolves (and GK)
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2015, 04:04:09 PM »
Good luck! I live down toward the Plainville location so I altered my work hours to avoid driving south at five (Or north at 8). Some days it can be light though so I'm pulling for you.

Nathan B

• Heroic Tier Level 1
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2015, 06:42:55 PM »
I'll be trying to make it up to Plainville, too.