Author Topic: How does everyone feel about making Tuesdays the new 40k night in Plainville?  (Read 3168 times)

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
A couple of the guys were talking it over and we were thinking of moving our 40k night to Tuesdays. Chase mentioned it would be better since the store is pretty quiet on Tuesdays. This way the Star Wars people and 40k won't have to be stepping over each other on Thursdays. What's everyone think?
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

Shaun

• Email
Hoo-rah!

Vagabond

• Email
It is done. 40k shall conquer Tuesday nights at Battlegrounds.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
~Sun Tzu - The art of war.
The greater good will always prevail.

tilarium

• Heroic Tier Level 4
    • Email
Oi... after a year of trying to get Thursdays off and finally getting them (starting next Thursday) the day changes to Tuesday.  LOL  That's how things go in my world!   :P

Benjamin

• God
    • Email
I think it's a fine idea. There is definitely a limit on table space, despite more than half the store being devoted to table space. A new night might be the jump-start the 40k community has been looking for!

tilarium

• Heroic Tier Level 4
    • Email
How did the first 40k Tuesday go!?  Next round of job bids are up, have 5 chances to switch to Tuesday off.

Frank

• Email
It went good plenty of room to play

Pat.H

• Paragon Tier Level 12
Alright so first Tuesday 40k went pretty well. Whose coming this Tuesday?
Should the miserable Grot crews survive for long they will soon become deafened and have to resort to a rudimentary system of sign language. This is rarely successful as there are only so many signs a Grot can carry around with him.

Vercingatorix

• Email
I'd like a competitive game at 2k to practice for the doubles tournament. It's a long drive for me so I really don't want to do a mega-battle or a random point level, made up on the spot, list.

Thanks

Vercingatorix

• Email
Got a local game, have fun everyone!

Frank

• Email
I'll be there