Author Topic: 2015 X-Wing Regional Recap!  (Read 2225 times)

commanderfrost

• Heroic Tier Level 3
    • X-Wing Community Thread!
    • Email
2015 X-Wing Regional Recap!
« on: June 08, 2015, 11:52:24 PM »
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to update you all with some information from the 6/6/15 MA Regional that you might find interesting. First and foremost, thank you to all of the players that came out to the event. The X-Wing Community continues to be the best in gaming!

I also want to congratulate our winner Julian Kite! That was a huge day of X-Wing!

* A total of 221 individual ships were flown by 72 players.

* The only ship not represented at least once in the field was the Starviper.

* The factions were represented fairly evenly across the board.
Rebels were the most popular with 26, followed by Empire with 25 and Scum with 21.

The most popular pilots by faction:
* Rebels: Blue Squadron Pilot - 26
* Empire: Soontir Fel - 18
* Scum: IG-88B - 11

* Scum & Villainy were best represented by the Double IG-88 "Bro-Bot" lists with 8 players flying different variations - all of them containing IG-88B and either IG-88C or IG-88D

* The Empire brought it's all stars to the field with 10 players fielding the combination of Rear Admiral Chiraneau's Decimator and Baron Soontir Fel.

* Meanwhile, the Rebels were a bit more unpredictable, fielding a wide array of lists. Dash Rendar and Han Solo were both represented well with 6 appearances each. The story of the day for the rebels was the mighty B-Wing that appeared 26 times in the players lists!

All of the tournament details have been posted at the X-Wing List Juggler site. The direct link to the tournament is here:

http://lists.starwarsclubhouse.com/get_tourney_details?tourney_id=473

Are there pieces of information you want to know that I didn't include here or at the link? Let me know!
Be the positive change you want to see.