Author Topic: the return of 3.5 campaign  (Read 1939 times)

gladiator7907

• Heroic Tier Level 2
the return of 3.5 campaign
« on: September 21, 2009, 11:06:53 AM »
anybody interested in going old school for a 3.5 game? all areas are currently open for discussion so dont be shy to post. looking for a dm and between 3-5 players.

gladiator7907

• Heroic Tier Level 2
Re: the return of 3.5 campaign
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 11:19:54 AM »
here is the resources being allowed for characters:
core books
phb 2
complete (anything)
eberron campaign books
any racial books (including frostburn and stormwrack)

any race is allowed so long as you apply level adjustments. nothing over a +2 lvl adj.

any class is allowed includong the oriental themed classes (ninja shujenga etc)

no psionic classes, races and feats from psionic sources are legal so long as they do not give you a psionic power. you can take psychic strike for example or play as a half-giant or synad.

the campaign is very loosely set in eberron.

generate abilities by 26 pt buy system in dmg.

you have max hp and gold for class to buy equipment.

equipment can be bought out of ANY SOURCE.

Brettersson

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 10:39:19 PM »
I've been reading the rulebooks to 3.5 but have never actually played a game, I would be interested in sitting in on your group (if it comes together) for a sessian or two to see how it works and then I'd be happy to play, I have dice and everything from a basic game kit but never actually got the chance to play a game with anyone

gladiator7907

• Heroic Tier Level 2
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 01:30:02 PM »
actually this is pathfinder now i havent changed the name. however, it is 3.5 but with updated class features etc and any 3.5 books you own are very simple to convert, in fact, most dont need any conversion at all. if you have friends who want to play PLEASE have them post

Brettersson

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 03:08:49 AM »
alas I only have copies of the books on my computer as they are a bit pricey, and with the advent of 4e, a bit harder to find, but the plus is that I have all the 3.5e books on here. I don't have any friends interested in playing though, sorry