Author Topic: Star Scrappers miniatures and card game  (Read 6406 times)

Hexy

• Email
Star Scrappers miniatures and card game
« on: December 14, 2015, 10:36:52 AM »
Hi guys
I would like to show you what we do and get to know your opinions - it may help us in our work...
Please - don't treat this post in terms of spam! We started just recently, so your feedback is important to us. (just like you "likes" on our facebook Hexy and Star Scrappers profiles) ;)

A few months ago we started working on the game (basically a few games) and the entire Star Scrappers universe - each month and week our work accelerate, for now we don't have any sell-able products (so, don't worry) - we seriously think about kickstarter campain, so with little luck you will be able to play in it next year... ;)
We created already a working prototype of card game (if everything goes our way, next year you will be able to play in the final version) and a board game (work still in progress) ...

There is also the other side of the project - Star Scrappers Miniatures...
We want to create a miniature game - some minis already exist (in the coming weeks will also be few more) which, we hope, faithfully reflect the atmosphere of the universe.
To bring you the visual design and the same figures (eventually all will be in 28mm scale; currently three of them are also available in 54mm). Do you like it?

And miniatures which we'll introduce in a next few weeks (along with two new for Metanels faction - those "rusty robots"):

...and some cards from Star Scrappers Card Game (to feel the atmosphere of universe):

Again, it's not spam (if anyone is offended - sorry) - but I will be happy to tell you more about :)

Hexy

• Email
Re: Star Scrappers miniatures and card game
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 09:56:21 AM »
One of three miniatures, which soon we will have, will be new Metanel in 28mm scale - its design can see below (and graphic with it you will find on one of the cards above) ... Do you like it?

Hexy

• Email
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 11:32:34 AM »
Second miniature we release in January is another Metanel:

Hexy

• Email
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 08:10:48 AM »
I hope this time I can encourage you to comment on our work ;)
Last time I mentioned that we will have some new Metals and Terrons miniatures (robots and humans from the Star Scrappers universe) at the beginning of the year - it's a tame to show you some other races.
This time it is representative of an underwater race Hy'Drans - think of him as a leader of this faction.
Meet powerful Shu'War!

And - some design / art materials:

Hexy

• Email
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 11:00:21 AM »
The final version of our Mining Mech - artifact exoskeleton for Star Scrappers!
This powerful artifact will be available very soon - in a matter of weeks - of course in 28mm scale!

I glance at the details... ;)

Happy New Year - wishes Hexy Team!

Hexy

• Email
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 06:29:26 AM »
Recently we focused on collecting new partners (for our Hexy-Shop, among Polish companies producing miniatures and accessories for tabletop battle games) which resulted in some shifts in the production of our own Star Scrappers miniatures - but I assure you that Hexy working on the project all the time and the first minis in 28mm scale will go on sale within 1-2 weeks...!

And to pump up the atmosphere - I want to show you some graphics, on the basis of which we plan to make next minis...

Hexy

• Email
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2016, 12:53:50 PM »
It took a while - but here they are - the first miniatures Star Scrappers on sale!

Meet:
Metanel Oddgrabber
Metanel Drollo
Metanel Robuster
Gustlick, Lead Driller

https://hexy-shop.com/product-category/sci-fi/star-scrappers/

GrimSnik

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2016, 09:05:24 PM »
those models came out quite nice. lots of character in them and very different from the norm.   :)

Hexy

• Email
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2016, 06:28:31 AM »
Recently comes a lot of new games and miniatures (you can say that we live in an kickstarter era) - our goal was not copying popular trends. We want to do something of our own, unique in the climate ...
We are pleased that you like it. ;)

Hexy

• Email
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2017, 08:47:10 AM »
Guys!
I once wrote about our Star Scrappers project - mostly about miniatures.
Our universe has grown tremendously in the last few months.

Star Scrappers: Battledrill skirmish miniatures game we will give to your hands later this year - but tomorrow...
Tomorrow is our first Kickstarter campaign Star Scrappers: Cave-In!

I hope you will find a moment to take a look at this project. Because funding, it will enable us to release new miniatures and our skirmish game faster.
So, take a look at:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1458528198/454544518?token=17a81e3f
and
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3625975/star-scrappers-cave