Author Topic: Warhammer 40k 6th Edition Rules Questions  (Read 34463 times)

Battle-Bruvah Sillynoah

• Heroic Tier Level 5
  • Alfa Legion, 11th company
    • Email
Re: Warhammer 40k 6th Edition Rules Questions
« Reply #465 on: April 26, 2013, 11:48:00 PM »
In the Dark Angel Codex, it doesn't have the Hurricane bolter listed as a weapon. As you can imagine, this is confusing since you actualy have to search its stats on the internet rather than the Dark Angel Codex. If they bothered to make an entirely new weapon, why is it not listed in the Codex ? ???

the hurricane bolter is listed on page 60, it counts as 3 twin linked bolters fired as one weapon and has been around for a decade or so.
ah, i was looking in the weapon list for them rather than the beef of the codex.
Club Affiliation: The Alfa Legion
Where I play: Abington

shwnlyns

• Heroic Tier Level 6
    • Email
« Reply #466 on: April 29, 2013, 07:29:24 PM »
dark angels tactical squad equipment include bolt pistol and boltgun. The sergeant may take items from the melee and / or ranged section of wargear.

Melee weapons says a model can replace one weapon with one of the following, chainsword is listed as free.

Ranged weapons say a model can replace a bolt pistol or close combat weapon for one of the following, plasma pistol is included.

Can I replace the boltgun with a chainsword and then replace the chainsword with a plasma pistol giving my model both a bolt pistol and plasma pistol?

Sir_Prometheus

• God
    • Email
« Reply #467 on: April 29, 2013, 07:55:57 PM »
I re-read it just to be sure, and yes, I believe you can. 

shwnlyns

• Heroic Tier Level 6
    • Email
« Reply #468 on: April 29, 2013, 08:07:03 PM »
Then ill be a gunslingin' son of a gun