Author Topic: New Mordheim League.....  (Read 14030 times)

VikingWarrior

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
Re: New Mordheim League.....
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2009, 10:31:44 PM »
my mutated claws are like that +1 str is that better than most weapons? how many attacks does a possesed get if it has 1 claw and 1 scorpion tail? 2 right?
Dave- "stop shooting me and get over here so i can kill you!!!"

jesterofthedark

• God
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2009, 01:01:16 AM »
A possessed is different from a mutant, you have to be clear about what your refering too.

A Possessed has a base of 2 attacks at str 4, which means if you add a crab claw you get one more attack at +1 str.  Also if you add in the scorpion tail you get one more attack at str 5, that is a total of 4 attacks.

A mutant with a crab claw will make one attack at str 3 if your holding a weapon in that hand, your second arm becomes the claw giving you one more attack at str +1.  This also means that hand cannot hold anything else because its now a giant claw. 

These example get confusing but if you give a mutant 2 crab claws, it just has two attacks each at +1 str.  Its easier to explain in person, but they faq alot of the mutation stuff.

VikingWarrior

• Heroic Tier Level 2
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2009, 08:32:27 PM »
whoever has the best warband rating im challenging you first thing tomorow night! i figure i risk losing 2 guys no matter who i play and if i am i might as well get the most underdog xp i possibly can right?
Dave- "stop shooting me and get over here so i can kill you!!!"

Warpedfuzz

• Paragon Tier Level 16
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2009, 08:54:08 PM »
The Thunder Hammers will be there tomorrow night, but the Loyalist (Witch Hunters, name in processes) will not be able to attend til maybe later on. We're trying to get a game in tonight. If we do it'll count as our fight against each other this week and one of our fights I guess.  Won't be staying too late due to early work, but I'm sure I can get a game, or two in.
~ Lead, follow, or get the HELL out of my way! ~

gladiator7907

• Heroic Tier Level 2
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2009, 02:03:31 PM »
hey its dave/vikingwarrior i got my minis and was wondering if soneone had some black primer spray i could use quick tomorow i need to do about 6-7 minis id appreciate the help